Product Owner responsible for leading the implementation of Nigeria Stock Exchange approved financial application to Asset and Brokerage companies for data exchange using Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol.
Product Owner responsible for leading and implementation of a state-wide electronic health management solution
Production Support Lead for $700,000 dollar application project delivered by offshore and local teams.
Facilitate Look ahead meeting and getting the upcoming 3 sprints backlog items ready.
Helps the team to remove impediments
Calm Global Information Technologies Limited / Lagos
- Effectively grew, guided, and managed the business from startup for 11 years
- Creating working agreements, establishing, and helping the teams to achieve their Sprint Goals
- Facilitated retrospectives using innovative games
- Took ownership to drive through resolutions of issues or blockers, coordinate directly with other development/product teams on inter-dependencies
- Educated and coached the teams on the usage of project management tools
- Continually reflecting and radiating to the team and other stakeholders the indicators such burn down chart progress, quality, and velocity.
- Helped Product owner with effective management of backlog
- Oversaw implementation of software development projects
- Liaise with stakeholders in conceptualizing and scoping business ideas that the development team turns into a product
- Ensured the teams adhered to the DOR and DOD criteria
- Facilitated continuous improvement initiatives and process reviews.
- Optimized workflow efficiency, led the ceremonies and ensured smooth delivery.
- Exhibit confidence and extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Transitioned teams from waterfall to Scrum and Kanban
Cashcraft Asset Management Limited / Lagos
- Managed team members in developing team processes, to decide Definition of Ready and Definition of Done.
- Creating working agreements, establishing, and maintaining Work in Progress (WIP) limits.
- Planning for the release to be delivered to the release train to be deployed in production and tracking the progress.
- Communicating with the different stake holders, Third party vendors, systems for any blockers or issues.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame and penalty.
- Managed the re-engineering of the corporate website to pull traffic from daily average of 70k to above 500k
- Won the most informative and effective website of the year (non-banking financial services sector)
- Advisory to management on IT requirements – hardware, software, middleware, and architecture
- Designed and oversaw the development of customized end-to-end customer complaints tracking solution
- Coordinated IT needs of company’s head office and her 29 branches
- Managed the migration of company database and legacy software from local server to the cloud
- Software testing and validation check
- Technology sourcing and company representation with Third parties